Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2019 7:04 PM
Subject: What is the JAWS command to get Outlook to reply to the sender of a message?

Hi.

I know there is such a command, because I’ve used it. Many times, when I hit CTRL+R to reply to an individual sender, the address is a list rather than the original sender of the message. What’s the JAWS command to do this? I know the JAWS key is involved, but I can’t remember what it is anymore.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Kevin and Jilly