moderated Re: Accessible Bible

Fred

I would be very interested in the pdf and the mp3.

On 10/2/2019 8:34 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
Hi.  I did download the pdf version of the Concordance.  It might not fulfill everybody's needs but I will gladly include it with the mp3 bible should anyone want it.  Cheers!

On 10/3/2019 8:31 AM, Steve Matzura wrote:
I wish somebody would realize that blind people like to do research just as much as sighted people do, and provide a Bible with a front-end search tool like a concordance, or produce one that's in DAISY format by book and chapter, complete with verse numbers. We're so way past just a plain-text dump these days. Back in the dark days of DOS, there were such things, produced on CD's, reasonably accessible, and from what I heard, quite useful.