moderated Re: Accessible Bible

Kevin Minor

Hi.

If you’re Catholic like I am, a great site is

http://usccb.org

I use it for the daily readings. It’s very accessible. You can get the daily readings sent to you via email if you want. It’s what I do.

Oh yeah, USCCB stands for United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.

Just for your information.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.

Kevin and Jilly