From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 8:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible Bible

I wish somebody would realize that blind people like to do research just
as much as sighted people do, and provide a Bible with a front-end
search tool like a concordance, or produce one that's in DAISY format by
book and chapter, complete with verse numbers. We're so way past just a
plain-text dump these days. Back in the dark days of DOS, there were
such things, produced on CD's, reasonably accessible, and from what I
heard, quite useful.