moderated Re: Accessible Bible

Jaffar Sidek

And if you need to discuss anything after reading it through, you can email me privately.  I am not an expert, but i might be able to help with opinions and further resources.  Cheers!

On 10/3/2019 1:22 AM, Andrew J. LaPointe wrote:
    I will try that one.  The message Bible...  I think that if I can get a jump start, my brain will catch up.  Thanks so much all.  Andy

From: dennis
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2019 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: Accessible Bible

if you wan't a simple translation try "the message bible." it puts modern language to the scriptures.

On 10/2/2019 10:15 AM, Marty Hutchings wrote:
Andy,  You are not stupid.  The first time that I tried to read the scriptures, it was gobledegook to me also.  Especially the King James version.  It wasn’t until someone explained the Gospel to me and I believed that the Bible began to make since to me.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2019 8:45 AM

        Hi, there are plenty of audible bibles out there but, I think that I am just stupid as I just can’t understand much of the scriptures...it doesn’t make any sense to me.  Andy