moderated Re: Accessible Bible

JM Casey

OH wow, the Sacred Texts archive! I had forgotten about that. I used to love that site.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James English
Sent: October 2, 2019 5:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible Bible

Hi,

I believe sacred texts is still available, despite its owner dying several years ago. This contains not only the bible, but the sacred religious texts of many other religions.

On 10/2/19, JM Casey <jmcasey@teksavvy.com> wrote:
Isn't all this stuff available in the public domain now? I mean, most
of the various Bible versions - not suplemental materials or whatever.
You should just be able to search on the web and find something good.
I believe I have a few versions in .txt or .pdf format here on my pC.
Also I'm no christian but the Word of Promise audio bible is pretty
nice to listen to, particularly if you enjoy Michael York's voice -
they got max von Sidow and Malcolm Mcdowell to do voicework too, among
others! That's not public domain though; it's quite a production.