From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: October 2, 2019 11:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible Bible

The Optasia Ministry resource that was mentioned earlier provides the most
accessible way to read the Bible and a lot of books related to it. There
are
several different Bibles available, and you can read them in a word
processor or in a web browser. They send you the whole library on DVD,
downloading doesn't appear possible yet, if it ever will be. You choose
your
preferred Bible version and navigate just like you would with any other
document or web page. The Bibles are also available for use in Braille
devices with internal memory.