Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2019 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: Accessible Bible

Andy,  You are not stupid.  The first time that I tried to read the scriptures, it was gobledegook to me also.  Especially the King James version.  It wasn’t until someone explained the Gospel to me and I believed that the Bible began to make since to me.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2019 8:45 AM

        Hi, there are plenty of audible bibles out there but, I think that I am just stupid as I just can’t understand much of the scriptures...it doesn’t make any sense to me.  Andy