moderated Re: Accessible Bible

dennis

bard has a few versions of the new testament.

On 10/2/2019 10:18 AM, Jschliff@... wrote:

I am looking for the New Testiment.  Is it available anywhere?

Joseph

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 11:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible Bible

Andy,  You are not stupid.  The first time that I tried to read the scriptures, it was gobledegook to me also.  Especially the King James version.  It wasn’t until someone explained the Gospel to me and I believed that the Bible began to make since to me.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2019 8:45 AM

        Hi, there are plenty of audible bibles out there but, I think that I am just stupid as I just can’t understand much of the scriptures...it doesn’t make any sense to me.  Andy