From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Mladek
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 9:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Moving JAWS licensed copy from one laptop to a new one

Hi, I believe you can install this software on 3 separate devices/computers.
No need to uninstall... just go and download and install on your new computer. When prompted to activate, you may need to manually put in your activation number along with your information. Not too difficult and if you have sighted assistance, not a problem at all.

From: ARORA Meesha [mailto:meesha.arora@soprasteria.com]
To: jfw@groups.io <jfw@groups.io>
Date: Monday, September 30, 2019, 8:16 AM
Subject: Moving JAWS licensed copy from one laptop to a new one Hello group members,

I need to change my existing laptop in the office to a new one and would like to know the steps to move my existing JAWS licensed copy from my current laptop to a new one.

I emailed Vispero technical team however their reply was brief and I didn't follow it completely.

Please can you advise what is the process of deactivating the JAWS on the current system and activating it in a new system.

Thanks to confirm.

Thanks,

Meesha