From: ARORA Meesha
Sent: 30 September 2019 16:58
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Moving JAWS licensed copy from one laptop to a new one

Ok, thanks... my organization purchased the JAWS 2019 last year along with upgrades for next two years.

Shall I uninstall the JAWS in my old laptop before activating it in the new laptop?

Thanks

Meesha

From: ARORA Meesha [mailto:meesha.arora@...]

To: jfw@groups.io <jfw@groups.io>

Date: Monday, September 30, 2019, 8:16 AM

Subject: Moving JAWS licensed copy from one laptop to a new one Hello group members,

I need to change my existing laptop in the office to a new one and would like to know the steps to move my existing JAWS licensed copy from my current laptop to a new one.

I emailed Vispero technical team however their reply was brief and I didn't follow it completely.

Please can you advise what is the process of deactivating the JAWS on the current system and activating it in a new system.

Thanks to confirm.

Thanks,

Meesha