From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ARORA Meesha
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 11:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Moving JAWS licensed copy from one laptop to a new one

Ok, thanks... my organization purchased the JAWS 2019 last year along with
upgrades for next two years.
Shall I uninstall the JAWS in my old laptop before activating it in the new
laptop?
Thanks
Meesha

From: ARORA Meesha [mailto:meesha.arora@soprasteria.com]
To: jfw@groups.io <jfw@groups.io>
Date: Monday, September 30, 2019, 8:16 AM
Subject: Moving JAWS licensed copy from one laptop to a new one Hello group
members,

I need to change my existing laptop in the office to a new one and would
like to know the steps to move my existing JAWS licensed copy from my
current laptop to a new one.

I emailed Vispero technical team however their reply was brief and I didn't
follow it completely.

Please can you advise what is the process of deactivating the JAWS on the
current system and activating it in a new system.

Thanks to confirm.

Thanks,

Meesha