From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 7:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Moving JAWS licensed copy from one laptop to a new one

Hello,
There is no means to copy your JAWS license from an old computer to a new one. You need to reactivate using the Internet license manager and JAWS authorization cd.

On 9/30/19, ARORA Meesha <meesha.arora@soprasteria.com> wrote:
Hello group members,
I need to change my existing laptop in the office to a new one and
would like to know the steps to move my existing JAWS licensed copy
from my current laptop to a new one.
I emailed Vispero technical team however their reply was brief and I
didn't follow it completely.
Please can you advise what is the process of deactivating the JAWS on
the current system and activating it in a new system.
Thanks to confirm.

Thanks,
Meesha