moderated Re: Moving JAWS licensed copy from one laptop to a new one

Shai

Hello,
There is no means to copy your JAWS license from an old computer to a
new one. You need to reactivate using the Internet license manager and
JAWS authorization cd.

On 9/30/19, ARORA Meesha <meesha.arora@soprasteria.com> wrote:
Hello group members,
I need to change my existing laptop in the office to a new one and would
like to know the steps to move my existing JAWS licensed copy from my
current laptop to a new one.
I emailed Vispero technical team however their reply was brief and I didn't
follow it completely.
Please can you advise what is the process of deactivating the JAWS on the
current system and activating it in a new system.
Thanks to confirm.

Thanks,
Meesha