From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: 29 September 2019 19:22
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: this pc going straight to hard drive

On most of our computers, pressing Windows+e brings up a list of folders,
beginning with 3d objects (whatever that is), then desktop , documents,
downloads, etc. My husband's new lap top skips these folders and goes
straight to the c-drive. We want to go directly to This PC, not quick
access; but we would like to see the list of folders. How can we make this
happen?

thanks,

Ann