From: "Don H" <lmddh50@adams.net>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2019 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: this pc going straight to hard drive

You can also easily make a shortcut on the desktop to what ever drive,
folder or file you want to go to.

On 9/29/2019 2:39 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
If you really just want to go to c, you could hit Windows-key r, and type
c colon backslash and hit enter.
I spelled out the punctuation to be sure it would read correctly.

Richard

Always look out for #1, and be careful not to step in #2.

On Sep 29, 2019, at 12:26 PM, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐while trying to help my friend, my note:

when in Explorer, press alt+f and then o. then you can press down arrow
to This PC. I'm not sure if there is an OK button to activate.

there is a setting to hide 3d objects, desktop ,
documents, downloads, etc. and just display the folders like Local
Drive: (C:), BD-RE Drive (D:), etc, but I don't know how.