moderated Re: this pc going straight to hard drive

Richard Turner

If you really just want to go to c, you could hit Windows-key r, and type c colon backslash and hit enter.
I spelled out the punctuation to be sure it would read correctly.

Richard

Always look out for #1, and be careful not to step in #2.

On Sep 29, 2019, at 12:26 PM, Mario <mrb620@...> wrote:

while trying to help my friend, my note:

when in Explorer, press alt+f and then o. then you can press down arrow
to This PC. I'm not sure if there is an OK button to activate.

there is a setting to hide 3d objects, desktop ,
documents, downloads, etc. and just display the folders like Local
Drive: (C:), BD-RE Drive (D:), etc, but I don't know how.