moderated update install failed--no 2019 to be found

Stan Holdeman

Friends: I am running Windows 10 latest update.

I downloaded and today tried to install the update, j20190928any.exe

The install reported that it was installed successfully, but after restart, J2019 did not load. There was no 2019 icon on the desktop. I cannot find any 2019 executable anywhere in the computer. I am using 2018 to work with now.

I tried to install again but was promptly informed that repair failed.

What happened to my J2019 and how can I get it Back?

Stan