moderated viewing Chrome history

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

Chrome keeps browsing history for three months. When I hit ctrl+H in Chrome to view my history, I don’t see more than a day or two of entries easily. If I use insert+z to turn off the virtual viewer, I can scroll through the whole list. Similarly, if I do a search of history, and get a high number of results, I can’t scroll to them in the virtual viewer.

Is this the way it is, using Windows 1903, JAWS 2019 and Chrome 77.0.3865.90, (and for some time back,) or is this some anomaly of my system? I have the same scenario with NVDA.

Dean