Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2019 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws License Update Message

This comes from the release notes: “For single-user perpetual licenses, JAWS, Fusion, and ZoomText 2019 now check to see if an update to your license is available when the software first starts. For instance, you recently purchased or renewed a Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA). You will then have the option to update the license on your local computer. This allows you to install major releases in the future you are licensed to run without having to go through the authorization process after the install.”

I don’t quite get it, because I didn’t do anything to my license, but had to let it update anyway.

Dean