moderated Jaws License Update Message

Mike B.

Hi All,

Today I received a message from Freedom Scientific / Vespero on 3 different computers that I needed to update my license and had to go through the license authorization process for all 3 computers even though all the computers had been authorized already.  This was with J2019 for all the computers, but since J2019 is the version that loads with the computer I don't know if this would have happened with any other Jaws version.  Anyways, has anyone else been getting this update license message?  Thanks much.
Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.