moderated Any advantage to buying through a dealer versus direct?

Van Lant, Robin

Hi,

I have always gotten my licenses for speech software directly from the company such as Freedom Scientific. For U.S. customers, is there any upside or downside to purchasing my next SMA from a third-party dealer, other than supporting a small business?   I’m not bundling the purchase with anything, so maybe this isn’t even really a thing anymore, but just thought I’d ask.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager, Strategy & Performance Management

Key Equipment Finance | 720-304-1060 |  www.keyequipmentfinance.com

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114