moderated Re: Two Questions re Outlook, JAWS and Windows-10

JOHN RIEHL

Thanks. That will work when sending attachments, but when saving attachments I get via e-mail I need another solution.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 11:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Two Questions re Outlook, JAWS and Windows-10

I’m not sure about reassigning the keystrokes to move around the panes, as this is a Microsoft keystroke, but I’ll point out that Shift F6 and F6 do the trick and require a bit less finger gymnastics from the key combo you mentioned.  I’ve put a few tactile bumps on my keyboard to help me quickly determine function keys.

As for attaching files, I’m still on Office 2016 and don’t have the issue you describe.  However, I’d like to suggest a solid method for adding attachments that I prefer.  Use the Windows File Explorer to find the files you want. Hit Control C to copy.  Then, when focus is in the message body of your email, just hit Control V to paste and your attachment is added.