moderated Re: New feature in Edge Dev

Is this maybe still part of the Canary built? I had an Edge Dev update today and I'm now on "Version 79.0.279.0 (Official build) dev (64-bit)" and I can find no such feature in Settings > Site Permissions.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 2:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: New feature in Edge Dev

The latest release of Edge Dev has introduced a feature we all can benefit from:

Prevent videos from playing automatically To address a top request we've heard in feedback, we have introduced a setting which allows you prevent media from playing automatically when you arrive on a site.To check this out, just open the Settings and more (...) menu, choose Settings and then Site permissions. Scroll down and click on Media autoplay.
You can choose from three options: Allow, Block, and Limit. Allow is the default and will place no autoplay restrictions on sites. The Block option will prevent media from playing automatically on all sites, and the Limit option will determine whether to block autoplay based on how you've used media on a given site in the past.Give this a try and let us know how it works for you. We'd be especially interested to know if this isn't working on a particular website.