From: "Gerald Levy via Groups.Io" <bwaylimited=verizon.net@groups.io>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: Issues with google chrome

What is the advantage of opening web pages in separate tabs vs. opening
them in separate windows? I don't see any, especially for blind users
who can't see the whole screen, anyway.

Gerald

And there are also extensions which when installed won't allow for Chrome to be closed without a warning, but I tried one of them and didn't like it.
The Control + W method for closing individual tabs is best, may need a bit of getting used to until it's part of your muscle memory.