From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 11:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Issues with google chrome

What is the advantage of opening web pages in separate tabs vs. opening them in separate windows? I don't see any, especially for blind users who can't see the whole screen, anyway.

Gerald

And there are also extensions which when installed won't allow for Chrome to be closed without a warning, but I tried one of them and didn't like it.
The Control + W method for closing individual tabs is best, may need a bit of getting used to until it's part of your muscle memory.