moderated Re: Issues with google chrome

And there are also extensions which when installed won't allow for Chrome to be closed without a warning, but I tried one of them and didn't like it.
The Control + W method for closing individual tabs is best, may need a bit of getting used to until it's part of your muscle memory.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Orlando Enrique Fiol via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 8:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Issues with google chrome

At 04:18 AM 9/24/2019, David Griffith wrote:
>I don't know why left alt is not working for you but you could try >using backspace.

Backspace does nothing in Chrome. When alt+left or right arrows aren't working, the best solution is to press F6 before trying to go back or forward a page. Once on the previous or next page, press tab, then escape. These commands all have to do with Chrome's focus.

>In relation to closing individual tabs the command for this is >control F4 rather than alt F4 which closes the entire program.

Control+W does the same thing.

Orlando Enrique Fiol