moderated Re: Issues with google chrome

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

No, indeed, Chrome doesn't give any warning when you press alt+F4. So if you want to close one tab, press ctrl+W, and when you want to close the browser, press alt+F4. Keep in mind also that shift+ctrl+t reopens tabs you may have closed but now want open. It works like Ctrl+z, you can just keep pressing it to restore closed tabs.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of turab chimthanawala
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 2:05 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Issues with google chrome

Hi guys,
Thanks for your revert.
Sieghard that gesture worked.
Now, could someone pls help me withthe following two additional issues.
1. Getting rid of the requirement to select Basic HTMl view each time
I login to Gmail via chrome.
2. going back in web pages. The Alt + left arrow doesn't work. Also,
unlike IE where on pressing Alt + F4, one is given an option whether
to only close one tab or all tabs, chrome just shuts down everything.
Thanks
Best
Turab

With Jaws and with Chrome open, bring up quick settings with Jaws Key + V,
type "copy" in the search box and tab once, you should hear this:

Select and Copy Full content using onscreen highlight

Press the spacebar and it should change to read like this:

Select and Copy from Virtual Cursor

Try this and see if it helps with copying from websites.

Regards,
Sieghard

Virtual Cursor Options
From Virtual Cursor