From: turab chimthanawala
Sent: 24 September 2019 07:05
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Issues with google chrome

Hi guys,

Thanks for your revert.

Sieghard that gesture worked.

Now, could someone pls help me  withthe following two additional issues.

1. Getting rid of the requirement to select Basic HTMl view each time

I login to Gmail via chrome.

2. going back in web pages. The Alt + left arrow doesn't work. Also,

unlike IE where on pressing Alt + F4, one is given an option whether

to only close one tab or all tabs, chrome just shuts down everything.

Thanks

Best

Turab