moderated Re: Multiple speech schemes?

Cohn, Jonathan

Here is a general idea of what to do.
1. Open up settings center.
2. search for modify
3.  click modify scheme
4. Create a new scheme and then edit it.
5. Change the tab to controls There will be a list of about 90 controls. For each control you can ignore, speak with standard speech, speak with a different voice alias or play a wav sound.
I don't know how to add new voice aliases to the list of voices listed there, but I can't imagine it being too difficult.
I only checked by changing button to play buzzer.wav and indeed the word button was replaced with a misspelling like buzzer sound.
I would love to see a sound scheme that replaced button and link and slider wit appropriate wav files.