From Virtual Cursor

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of turab chimthanawala
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2019 5:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Issues with google chrome

Hi Dean,
Thanks
Well yes I face the same trouble while copying in chrome while using NVDA.

On 9/23/19, Dean Martineau <topdot@gmail.com> wrote:
It would be enlightening to know if you have the same problems copying
from web pages if you tried it with NVDA or with a demo copy of JAWS 2019.

With Chrome open, you can hold down Insert and press F1 quickly to get
all that JAWS help has to offer about using Chrome, including lots of
keystrokes.