moderated Re: Audible webpage.

Van Lant, Robin

On the link you gave, I hear it when in Google Chrome, but not when using IE or Edge.  I’m on JAWS 2019 April or May release.   I tried to isolate what it is, but couldn’t.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2019 8:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Audible webpage.

Yes, 'segart prompted me to use IE it Seems to render this site without all the extra text.

I use what works and if that is IE then I will use it. I use win 10 and win 7 as well as 4 web  browsers. They all have there place and blindly leaving tools behind is foolish. 😁

Just noticed if you left or right arrow over the smiley jaws wont read it... But up or down arrow or any other reading command will.

On 9/22/2019 5:13 PM, clarence carter via Groups.Io wrote:

I have noticed when in Firefox, and Sometimes in Chrome. It is not consistant, so it is hard to pin down what JAWS is looking at. I also notice extra text along with the book titles when in Chrome. Anybody else notice this?

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114