moderated Re: Audible webpage.

Van Lant, Robin

On the link you gave, I hear it when in Google Chrome, but not when using IE or Edge.  I’m on JAWS 2019 April or May release.   I tried to isolate what it is, but couldn’t. 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2019 8:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Audible webpage.

Yes, 'segart prompted me to use IE it Seems to render this site without all the extra text.

I use what works and if that is IE then I will use it. I use win 10 and win 7 as well as 4 web  browsers. They all have there place and blindly leaving tools behind is foolish. 😁

Just noticed if you left or right arrow over the smiley jaws wont read it... But up or down arrow or any other reading command will.

On 9/22/2019 5:13 PM, clarence carter via Groups.Io wrote:

I have noticed when in Firefox, and Sometimes in Chrome. It is not consistant, so it is hard to pin down what JAWS is looking at. I also notice extra text along with the book titles when in Chrome. Anybody else notice this?

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.