moderated Using chrome and moved to top of page

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Hello, I’m using the most recent version of Jaws2019, windows10 – 1903 build 18362356. and chrome. I will flip from the chrome window to another. Then flip back to the chrome window. For some reason I end up at the top of the page. Then I have to move back down to where I was at. Is this a Jaws or chrome problem. This occurs on my bank web site of pnc.com. When I search in chrome and review the page I can flip in and out and remain where I left off. Thanks, Kevin