moderated Re: Accessible Windows Server

Jaffar Sidek

Hey Robbie.  Thanks for sharing this.  Cheers!

On 9/21/2019 1:44 AM, Robbie Curtis wrote:
Hey Yall,

First of all I would like to thank those who assisted me in trying to fix my database connection problem for my local environment. With that being said, I posted my question to a Facebook group and was told to move from Wamp to Laragon.

I installed Laragon and my database connection problem was solved. So, I am sharing this with those of you who are looking for an accessible Windows server software. As stated, I installed it and the installation process as well as the software is accessible.

You can download Laragon at www.laragon.org.

Hope this helps.