moderated Re: Audible webpage.

Randy Barnett

Yes, 'segart prompted me to use IE it Seems to render this site without all the extra text.

I use what works and if that is IE then I will use it. I use win 10 and win 7 as well as 4 web  browsers. They all have there place and blindly leaving tools behind is foolish. 😁

Just noticed if you left or right arrow over the smiley jaws wont read it... But up or down arrow or any other reading command will.

On 9/22/2019 5:13 PM, clarence carter via Groups.Io wrote:
I have noticed when in Firefox, and Sometimes in Chrome. It is not consistant, so it is hard to pin down what JAWS is looking at. I also notice extra text along with the book titles when in Chrome. Anybody else notice this?