Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: Operating System unassisted install

Hi, by and large this list is obviously very good at helping out jaws users with solving problems. But why, oh why on earth do certain list members insist on shoving their own protracted views on other members, as if they don’t know what they are talking about?

I personally use windows 7 to make use of sonar, which has had jaws scripts written for, but unfortunately can’t have scripts written for windows 10.

There are any number of reasons why users might need, or just want, to use windows 7, and quite honestly, it’s none of your business why.

They are asking for help on this list, and its’ not for you to strike up with personal opinions or know-it-all answers to their questions.

In future, trust what the original poster is asking, and answer in the best way you can. Please let’s end with this know-it-all snooty crap that certain posters insist on using. We are all jaws users and our choices are our own. Leave it alone.

Just my tuppence worth, and if it gets me banned, oh well

Phil