From: Orlando Enrique Fiol via Groups.Io
Sent: 21 September 2019 17:39
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: unloading Chromevox

Hi all. Last night, I decided to play around with Chromevox. although

I got it going and was able to configure options, no hotkey actually

unloads it from running all the time with Chrome. For now, I've

disabled the extension, but that seems self-defeating, since I was

hoping to be able to unload whichever screen reader I was using and

use Chromevox on the fly. Is this possible?

Orlando Enrique Fiol