From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019 1:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Operating System unassisted install

Why would anyone want to deal with the crap of 10?
I've had it installed and I've used it, so I know about it.
If people don't do a lot of unknown sites, and just do eMail with caution, and just do things like BARD and DropBox for example, then why go through the pain of Microsoft's latest crap?
Some people still use XP carefully.
I'd say reckless mouse users are the most in danger with using an unsupported computer system.
click click click.

Glenn