From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@noisynotes.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: Operating System unassisted install

Go into the system with F12? What is *that*?

No drive found? Maybe try a different USB port.

On 9/21/2019 1:06 PM, Rick Mladek wrote:
Hey all,

I've gone and set up the install with the USB disk. I do not have a large
enough DVD to put Windows 10 on so to be able to boot from the dvd drive.
When the boot begins, I go into the system with F12 and I go down to the USB
drive to boot from and I continuously am told no drive found. Any/All ideas
appreciated.

Rick