moderated Re: Operating System unassisted install

Steve Matzura

I'll just say this: You're playing with your own data security here. If that's OK with you, if you really won't spend the extra money on an upgrade to your JAWS license and won't consider learning NVDA which is free and current, then I wish you the best. But don't expect me or anyone else who has cautioned you away from this choice not to say we told you so if something happens to your system or your data. Exploits to unpatched and un-updated Windows 7 are numerous and well-documented. Don't say we didn't warn you.

On 9/21/2019 12:28 PM, Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:
I run it without updates, since that breaks compatibility with JAWS 15. I know
that seems strange, but it works just fine for me.