From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@noisynotes.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: Operating System unassisted install

You don't want to do that. The short answer is no. Why would anyone want to install an operating system that was released nearly ten years ago for which it is next to impossible to get updates after the initial install?

On 9/21/2019 12:12 PM, Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:
Out of curiosity, would this work to install Windows 7? If I was to custom
build a machine with 64-bit capability, I want to put Windows 7 on this new
machine.