From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve
Matzura
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019 9:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Operating System unassisted install

You don't want to do that. The short answer is no. Why would anyone want to
install an operating system that was released nearly ten years ago for which
it is next to impossible to get updates after the initial install?

On 9/21/2019 12:12 PM, Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:
Out of curiosity, would this work to install Windows 7? If I was to
custom build a machine with 64-bit capability, I want to put Windows 7
on this new machine.