From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019 8:32 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Operating System unassisted install

Yes, after the cd gbgoots up, you should be able to invoke narrator by
hitting control-windows-enter on most sound cards.

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 10:23:18 -0400,
Rick Mladek wrote:

Hi all,

Is it possible to install Windows 10 into/onto a new not previously used
hard drive, without sighted assistance?

Thank you,

Rick

How do