From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019 7:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Irritating problems with JAWS 2018

I didn't have any focus problems with 18 that I recall, but I sure do with 19 now.  That's why I'm trying out the 20 beta.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

On 9/21/2019 10:23 AM, Dan Longmore wrote:
Hi,
Sorry I can't help with the first but I can tell you that 2018 did have a lot of trouble with losing focus. A JAWS re boot at times fixed the problem for a time. Tabbing away and coming back is annoying but works. So far the issue is much less, if at all, in 2019. Yes, Freedom was aware of the issue.

Dan