From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of turab chimthanawala
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019 12:27 AM
To: jfw <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Irritating problems with JAWS 2018

Dear all,
I use JAWS 2018 on a Win 10 machine. I am pissed off due to the following issues.
1. When Jaws is on, I can often use "g". While I know that there is some shortcut Windows + g for game bar: I continually have to turn that off. Any way to get rid of it permanently?
2. Jaws often loses focus while I am on the net. I have to press Alt + Tab twice to get the focus back.

Eagerly await solutions for these.

Thanks
Best
Turab