moderated Re: Accessible Windows Server

HH. Smith Jr.

Thanks for the info. It just my come in handy for my Network administration courses.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robbie Curtis
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2019 1:45 PM
To: program-l@freelists.org; jfw@groups.io; wp4newbs@freelists.org
Subject: Accessible Windows Server

Hey Yall,

First of all I would like to thank those who assisted me in trying to fix my database connection problem for my local environment. With that being said, I posted my question to a Facebook group and was told to move from Wamp to Laragon.

I installed Laragon and my database connection problem was solved. So, I am sharing this with those of you who are looking for an accessible Windows server software. As stated, I installed it and the installation process as well as the software is accessible.

You can download Laragon at www.laragon.org.

Hope this helps.

--
Robbie J. Curtis