From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of CathyAnne Murtha
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2019 3:55 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Pinning a Message

Set a follow-up for the message. Set the follow-up to “no date.”

It will stay at the top of the message list until you remove the follow-up.

CathyAnne

---
CathyAnne Murtha
Access Technology Institute
www.blind.training
cathy@...
(520) 955-6611

CathyAnne Murtha
CEO
Access Technology Institute, LLC
www.blind.training
cathy@...
Phone: (520) 955-6611

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 9:34 PM -0700, "Rick Miller" <rm1263@... <mailto:rm1263@...> > wrote:

Dear Listers:

Using Microsoft Outlook, is there a way, using JAWS, that you can pin a message to the top of your inbox? If so, how?

Rick Miller