moderated Re: JAWS and Outlook on Windows 10

John Covici

If any of you who are having out look crashes are on Windows 10 1903,
it might be that storage sense is deleting part of outlook -- at least
it happened to me, I could not run outlook at all, I had to turn
storage sense off and reinstall office 365.

On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 12:35:43 -0400,
Norma A. Boge wrote:

Hi Loreal, I am having issues like yours with Outlook. I contacted FS but haven’t heard back yet.

As an aside, I contacted MS tech support and, although they fixed a problem not related to jaws, since my session with them I discovered my contacts and some of my calendar items are missing.

Just wanted to jump in and let you know you’re not the only one experiencing these issues.

Best, Norma