From: CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2019 2:29 AM
Subject: Re: Number of lines of print per page in a MS Word Document

I take onboard what you are saying but what I like about MS Word is that you do have these options so can make use of them if you so wish, or turn them off. Personally I find the auto-numbering really useful and also I like that you can get MS Word to automatically indent paragraphs if you so wish. I like the ease with which you can make your document single-line or double etc.

Is there a way to get MS Word to show measurements in imperial rather than metric, does anyone know?

Alison