moderated Re: JAWS and Outlook on Windows 10

Loreal Lavigna

After the initial repair, I called back again and spoke to a second agent.  She appeared to have fixed the issue for the current moment, but on trying to replicate the success just now It seems to have gone back to the issue at hand.  Ironically, I can use almost all features of Windows Mail app and will use that instead for the time being.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2019 10:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and Outlook on Windows 10

Same here, changing folders are not a problem and in fact I rarely have any crashes under Windows 10 of either Jaws or Excel or Outlook which are the Office programs I use the most.

When I was still running Windows 7 Excel and Outlook often had issues and usually Jaws would crash in the process as well and while it’s hard to put an exact number on it, I would say crashes under Windows 10 are at least 90% reduced.